Mental Health Checklist
Life is only a series of ONE SINGLE day at a time!
Remember, our goal is to make healthy choices TODAY!
Don’t overwhelm yourself with the future!
Check List Items:
- Daily physical activity
- Get outdoors for 1 hour everyday
- Listen, play or sing to music for 50 minutes every day
- Commit 30 minutes to positive relationship interaction
- Plan to play for 30 minutes, 3 times a week
- Write 5 things your grateful for in a journal daily
- Use your hands to create something (art, pottery, sewing, etc.)
- Eat 5 fruits and vegetables daily
- Sleep 8+ hours on a regular schedule
- Laugh for 15 minutes (movie, tv show, etc.)
How to Fall Asleep and Stay Asleep
Fall Asleep document
I can’t tell you how lucky I feel to have met you. I watched the tips on sleeping video – I hadn’t slept the past few nights. I used one of your tips and slept all night!
Last Sunday, 60 Minutes interviewed the FB whistleblower. Naturally I had to watch it only to find the ridiculous truth that time on the social platform increased chances of mental health incidence by 17%...that leaves me fuming. Click here for more They found females...