Gray Matters Training by Kim BevillCEU | Recertification | Improve Live
Neuro-strategies to completely transform your life and brain
Not a boring, traditional class…Boy was I surprised in a fabulous way. I was refreshed from the ideas in this class. You Rock! Thanks, Kim!
I had a blast. I have a new way to evaluate my life. Thank you so much. I know I need to be better in lots of areas and now I feel like I have a shot.
So amazingly beneficial. I got life lessons that have proven to be invaluable. No money could be charged to gain what I learned! Thank you!
This class come at a desperately needed moment in my life. I needed credit, but it ended up being an awesome class!
What are the steps in taking a class?
Workshops for Work & Life by Kim Bevill
Speaker, Author, Staff Developer, & Graduate Level Instructor
Kim was blessed with the talent of storytelling at young age, and after honing her ability to engage reluctant audiences in high school, now conducts workshops to inspire greatness using neuroscience to empower people. Read More
10 Chapters. 10 Topics.
About the Book
The Ten Things provides game-changing science that your life may depend on. In these pages you will find the neuroscience that supports behaviors key to excellence, academic and athletic. Imagine there are 10 things that make up the essential needs of every single one of us. No one will want to miss even one as you will need it for work, for family, for school, and for a great life!
• Quick tricks that will make your life, all your relationships and work performance better in as little as 90 seconds.
• Increase potential and energy for innovation, productivity, and happiness!
• A fast update to the most recent and most important neuroscience in a way you understand and use it intuitively.
• The strategies boost mood, initiative, creativity and hope as soon as you begin; the results suggest as much as a 40% boost to problem-solving, with intelligence and social skills, and it doesn’t cost a dime. The best part is you don’t have to work at it, the effects are unconscious.
You’ll be shocked how even one thing can change your life. Using these strategies improve productivity, happiness, and your best performance. This cutting-edge neuroscience allows anyone, at any age to see immediate results. No need to keep track of all the best for your brain, it’s packaged all in one place in this book. You’ll find a meaningful, user-friendly guide to mental health and relationships with sports, music, play, and hands-on.
Things you wouldn’t expect are magic:
• Foods for a flatter belly and better memory
• Simple movements that increase intelligence and improve social behaviors
• A few self-generated visuals and words that cause elite, athletic performance
“It’s like I had to keep reading it. The way you wrote it, it’s a gift to anyone who reads it…what a difference maker.” Claire C.
Table of Contents
1 Sex Differences: Things you want to and should know
2 Brain Essentials for DNA and Telomeres: How we damage, and how to fix it
3 Foolproof your Memory: the secretes behind a great memory and quality of life
4 Moving is Magical: The 3 moves for intelligence, productivity and happiness
5 Work with Your Hands: It increases innovation, creativity, and mental health
6 Relationships Predict Success: Sure tips for mental health and longevity
7 Music Improves Mood, Health, Kindness, and Increases Intelligence
8 Hollywood and Video Games Improve Cognition, Aging, and Pain
9 Homework Limits Innovation, Impacts Mental Health, Puts Society at Risk
10 In the Zone and Equity: Never fail to perform at sports or tests again
I got laughter, strategies, positive emotions, an action plan, social bonding, and hope.
I can’t tell you how lucky I feel to have met you. I watched the tips on sleeping video – I hadn’t slept the past few nights. I used one of your tips and slept all night!